Questions you can ask your future employer during interview


The following questions to your potential employer will keep your interview very lively, more conversational, also will show your interest with the company and the role you are applying for. It will also show them how well prepared and organised you are.
  1. What created this vacancy? or how this vacany has been created?
  2. What is your company hierarchy?
  3. Where I will be placed within the organisation if I get an offer?
  4. How many people are there within the team? (once they've mentioned the number, please ask them "Are all of them has got the similar sort of skill set? How do you split your team?? - this will give you idea about number of people within development, testing, integration etc.
  5. What are the future prospects within this team & within the organisation?
  6. How long have you been recruiting for this role?
  7. Could you please explain about your current project and how many people are currently on that project?
  8. How many people you have seen so far?
  9. Among all the candidates you have interviewed where do I stand? - this will give an idea about how interested they are in your performance. If they say you are first in the list you have the highest priority - ask for the job Q10, if not ask Q.11
  10. When do you want me to start this job?
  11. Where do you think I am lagging or which area do you think I need to improve in order to achieve this role? - this will give you a chance to convince them
(The above questions will be useful mainly for people who are in the technical domain but still it will help to some extent though for commercial people as well)


Subscribe to my blog feed




Like what you read? Subscribe to my blog feed

or Subscribe to my Email updates